Sunday, October 1, 2006

I love to see the temple

We took Marshall to the temple to walk around. It was such a beautiful day, and there is no greater place to be to feel of the spirit. I love the temple. Jake and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple and it is so beautiful. I am thankful for the work that goes on in the temples. I am so thankful that I have a testimony of eternal families and that we are sealed to one another. It makes death a tiny bit easier to know that we will live with our loved ones again. The temple is amazing and I am glad that I can teach Marshall about the temple, so he can gain a testimony for himself. I love the Primary song, " I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday To feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty. I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday. I'll covenant with my Father, I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place, where we are sealed together. As a child of God I've learned this truth: A family is Forever!" What a wonderful song. The temple truly is a place of God, We do make and keep sacred covenants.















No comments: