Thursday, December 20, 2007
Marshall's 3rd Birthday
Marshall is 3. I cannot believe that he is 3 years old already, time goes by way too fast. Marshall had a Spiderman birthday party with all of his family. It was a lot of fun, thanks for all the gifts Marshall loves them all. 



So Marshall was born on December 20th, 2004. I had a wonderful pregnancy, I wasn't sick at all . . a little heart burn, but nothing to complain about. Marshall's delivery wasn't so cool. I was in labor for over 24hrs. I went into the hospital on Dec 19th at about 8pm, we waited and waited and waited to get dialated to a 10. Marshall's heart rate kept dropping so I was put on Oxygen. The time finally came, I started to push. I pushed and threw up for 2.5 long hours. Marshall was now stuck and wasn't breathing well, so the docotor told me we would be doing and emergency C-section. That was the last thing I wanted. Marshall was born on Dec 20th at about 7pm, he was not breathing, he was taken away, I was sent to recovery, Jake was left alone without either of us for over an hour. Thankfully Marshall was fine, and he has no problems. We are so blessed to have Marshall he is the greatest Joy of our lives. Some of Marshall's most favorite things to do would be: Play make believe, transformers, singing, eating treats, playing with his cousins, and going on trips with mom and dad. He is a great boy, I look forward to the new and silly things he continues to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment