Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Kambria

I had my full ultrasound today. Everything looks great on the baby! We feel so blessed. We were glad we did the gender check, because today Kambria had her legs tightly crossed and they wouldn't have been able to say for 100% that she was a girl. I moved around, and she didn't budge!!! Here are a few pics of our little baby girl. They left my due date as January 15th. So I should have baby girl Anywhere between Jan 1st and Jan 15th, because they stated they will take me up to 2 weeks early due to having a C-section....so we will see.
Here is her profile. So cute!! Her knee was bent up and her fist was by her face.
She was very active, moving all over the place. she would bring her legs up to her hands. And she kept putting her fist in her mouth. And then there are her feet, she has her ankles crossed.


No comments: