I want to start out with a post from my journal.
March 15, 2000
There has been a lot that has happened since I last wrote. Jake has been home for a little over one month from his mission. Now in High school, I thought he was awesome, I thought of him as one of my best friends. When he got home I started dating him. We went bowling, talked on the phone a lot and did lots of stuff together. I starting thinking that I liked him, I just loved being with him, and he had become a spiritual giant.
So one night I was talking to him on the phone, we were talking about nothing important, he told me, "I have a purpose as to why I called you! Before the mission I thought you were nice, a good friend, well now, basically what I am saying is that I like you." I was flattered, I couldn't believe it. A few weeks later he told me that he has prayed about marrying me, and he feels so good about it. He has no doubts. I also have no doubts. I think I will me marrying him. His goal is to be married by November, that is in 8 months!! It is scary but exciting. .......
March, 20 2000
I know for sure I am going to marry Jake. We have decided that the end of July would be perfect. That is 4 months away......
Jake and I were married on July 29, 2000 that was the greatest day of my life.








No comments:
Post a Comment