We dropped the kids off to Jake's Mom and we were off. We started out going to the shooting range. Jake brought his duty gun, off duty gun, and AK-47. I shot all of them, and then realized I’m not a huge gun person. The vibration was so strong, I think if we were outside I would have liked it more. But I am glad he brought me and that I was able to shoot all of his guns!! Afterwards we went to Speedway Race Karts and raced 15 minutes in the go carts. Jake kicked my butt, but it was a lot of fun. We went downtown and ate and a yummy sandwich shop and had a turkey avocado sandwich.
After we headed up to Park City and did some shopping. We then made our way to Midway to the Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast. It was so lovely. My most favorite Bed and Breakfast to date (and we have been to several). It sits on 14+ acres of land. It is absolutely beautiful. There is a huge pond that we went out canoeing on, tons of trails, a waterfall and much much more. Our room had a jetted tub, a fireplace and a super high bed. It had a balcony that overlooked the Provo river and you could watch the deer on the meadow. It was so so so so nice. On Saturday morning we woke up went out on the canoe, went on a walk, they made us quiche and coffee cake with juice and then we did some more shopping. Jake also had me get my hair done, my nails done and my eyebrows waxed. I was one spoiled Brandy! Jake is the best ever!!





1 comment:
What a nice trip! Glad you guys had a great time. I love to hear that my kid isn't the only kid screaming in his room because he won't go to sleep. It gives me comfort when that's all I want to do is pull my hair out.
Post a Comment