It was in Midway, which is super beautiful!! 7 of us drove up in our Van and we met Jill up there. Her husband tagged along and took a few pictures for us, because there was no way our cameras would have survived. Her daughter also did the piglet run!!
It was a blast and I plan on doing it again next year for sure!!! I must say today (the day after), my legs are jello, my legs are scratched to all heck and I am exhausted. So tomorrow starts my exercise plan so that I can get in shape and stay in shape.
Our Team was the Mud Butties and on the back it read: I thought it was a FART!
We are so clean .... BEFORE THE RACE!!

This is at the end, we all were together to jump into the final mud pit! People were cheering for canon balls or belly flops, so some of the crazy peeps did just that!!!
You will notice Jon just ahead of the man in shorts covered from head to toe in mud, he was first, then we have Jake and Jill in mid air, With Lisa thinking about it, me with my arms behind me for some strange reason and Diana trying not to fall in the mud!
Here we are after! They had cold showers, that were SOOOOO cold, so we did a quick rinse and then Thankfully Teresa had the brilliant idea of bringing Jugs of warm/hot water in the car. So we went back to the Van and cleaned off with nice warm water and we were clean enough to go home and take a wonderfully needed shower.






2 comments:
Just saying "5k" makes me exhausted. :) Somehow, you kinda had me thinking it looks fun, though!
In fact, it looks like you guys have been having lots of fun lately...the b&b looks so lovely and romantic! Glad you guys had a blast!!
This looks like so much fun!! I just had to laugh at the shirts and the fun pictures!!
Post a Comment