Jake loves Basketball! Jake could play everyday if his hip allowed him to. All the guys at work convinced Jake to go play and he was being careful. Jake made a fade away shot and his left ankle came down on Watsons calf and that is where it all began.
Jake sent me a text that he rolled his ankle, I was very frustrated because that morning I had asked him to not play ball. He said he was going to come home to take some medicine. I looked at his ankle and knew we needed to go to instacare. They took X-rays which revealed he had broken his ankle. The next day we went to a specialist, they stated he had a stage 3 sprain (The worst) and he broke off a piece of bone. It was a small piece so they didn't need to do surgery. He gets to wear a boot for several weeks.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment