Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 9 - Beach and Disneyland Trick or Treat

Today we woke up and headed to the beach.  We first went to Huntington Beach, but the waves were massive and the tide was so bad it was dangerous.  So Lisa was brave and went and asked a gal sunbathing where a family friendly beach was.  She directed us 15 minutes down the road to Seal beach.  It was a super fun beach.  I laid out for a bit, we flew kites, and then I decided to do some Boogie Boarding with Jake.  It was fun, but nothing like the San Diego beach.  I kept feeling something on my leg, and Jake would say, "Yeah this ocean is dirty, there is crap all over."  Well after an hour or so of being out there I was riding a wave in and a HUGE fish rode it right with me on my board.  There were TONS of fish where we were, and they were what I was feeling all over my legs.  Lets say that was the end of water for me!!!!!  So we took a walk down the beach and then we were all tired so we headed back to get ready for Disneyland.

I wore so much sunscreen, and I got FRIED!!













Jake and I dressed up as Pirates, Kambria was Anna, and Marshall was a nerd.  Marshall was supposed to be Steve from Minecraft, but we didn't really think his costume through for walking all through disney, so he was a good sport and dressed like a nerd :)  The candy lines were crazy long, so we skipped those and went on a bunch of rides (hardly any lines for the rides).  It was fun, everyone was dressed up, they had a great firework show, villains were out and about and it was a different experience then we have ever had at Disneyland.










No comments: