Jake & I went on this Cruise on January 24, 2004. We went with The Jarvis Family. It was the most fun thing that we have done up to this point in our lives. It was a journey. We went on American Airlines. We boarded the plane and there was a problem, so we sat on there for a good hour. They then had us exit the plane and we stood around the airport forever a good 6-8 hours before we finally left for the cruise. Our ports that we went to were: Half moon Cay, Isla Tortola & St. Thomas. If you have never been on a cruise, it is a must. The only problem we ran into . . . . was that I had the blurry eye syndrome. My vision was horrible. I could not read anything and I was so dizzy. We played BINGO a lot and Jake won lots. He was known on the ship as the Bingo Boy. We were the youngest couple on the ship!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment