Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Little Family


I am sure that everyone reading my Blog knows us, but I thought I would give some background to our family. Jake & I have been married for 7.5 years . . . . it will be 8 in July. We met in Highschool, we were really good friends and kept in touch while Jake served a mission to Peru. When Jake got home we started dating, and 3 months later we were engaged, three months after that we were married. Jake is my best friend. He knows how to make me happy, he is the best husband and father that anyone could ask for. It was meant to be. I thought that Jake had been home for a few weeks so I decided to call and say hi! I called his home, when he answered I asked him how he liked being home from his mission, he paused and said, well I am not sure since I have only been home for about 1 hour. Yeah I was really embarrassed. I told him I would let him go spend time with his family and to call me one day. He came over a few days later and we talked, my mom paid for us to go snowboarding . . . . that is when I decided I really liked being around Jake and I hoped our relationship would go further. Well . . . we now have 1 child, Marshall who is the best kid in the world, I would not trade him for anything. The three of us have so much fun together, they are my life. Marshall is a busy 3 year old. He is going to start playing T-Ball in April, he is going to start Preschool in August. He loves playdough, transformers, he loves to sing, help mom cook and he loves his imagination.

No comments: