We just got back from Vegas, and we had a blast!! Jake had an arson investigation training, so our hotel and food was paid for. We just had to pay for our fun. Jake had training during the day, but during the evening we would walk the strip, went to a movie and just enjoyed the quite nights without having to wake up to Marshall wanting a drink or a treat! We didn't bring our camera, but here are a few pics from the phone. The first 2 of course being the water show at the Bellagio Hotel. I love watching those shows, they are so amazing and beautiful. One day when I am rich, I am going to stay in a balcony suite at that hotel. The last being Marshall's new M&M wallet. He was sad that he was left behind, so when we sent a picture of his wallet to grandma, he was so excited and happy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment