We are so excited, we are having a little Girl. They had said when I made the apptmnt Marshall would not be able to go in, he was kinda sad, so my mom came to sit with him, but the tech let him in, so he was able to see the baby too. He was really excited to hear he was going to have a sister!! The tech said everything looks great with baby, we will have the full ultrasound in 3 weeks. So then we will have pictures of the heart, lungs and all. I have a few names I really like, but haven't decided for sure. But my top favorite are: Kelcee and Oakley. But here a few pictures of our little girl! Here is the one showing its a girl!!
This of course is her face.

This is her hand and arm, second down is the heart beat, and bottom is the face again.

Here we have two of the foot and the bottom is the leg.
4 comments:
Yeah!! That is so exciting!! We absolutely love having a girl. It's fun to have both. They are so different, but so great! Good luck.
Congrats... I am so excited for you. Since I don't get any girls of my own at least I can be excited for someone else. Good luck I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes all well as the first part.
Congratulations. This is so exciting and I wanted to tell you I am excited for you.
Yeay! A girl. How exciting! We couldn't be happier for you guys.
Post a Comment