Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marshall's 1st day of Preschool

Marshall was so excited to start school. He slept horrible because he was so anxious. When he woke up I asked what he would like for breakfast, he said, "No thanks I am not hungry lets just go to school." I informed him he would need to eat before he could go, so he did. I then went to get into the shower Marshall runs in and says, "Mommmmm you are going to make us late!", we still had 1 hour 15 min before school started. Jake bought him a new shirt for school and he had gotten a backpack for Christmas. Here are some pictures. Today they learned about butterflies and made one on a string.





He had to show the backpack.
And one more with the door closed. This would be Marshall's idea!!

Here is the butterfly that Marshall made at school. It is on a string so you can make it fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How excited it's always fun having a kid in school. Colby will start 1st grade Aug 18th and Mason starts preschool in September sometime. I will only have one kid at home for a few hours. How weird is that?

Christine Peterson said...

That is so cute! How fun to start school. You start really early. We don't start until after Labor Day. My oldest is going to Kindergarten. Crazy!