Monday, November 17, 2008

7 weeks to go!

WARNING...........WARNING.........WARNING........
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY BARE STOMACH YOU SHOULD STOP LOOKING NOW!!!!! OTHERWISE CONTINUE ON READING.
7 weeks to go. I can't believe it. I am very ready. Over the past 4 days I have had major contractions. I know what Braxton Hicks are and they are fine, I can handle them, these have been strong, make me bend in half ones. Then today I leaked something, not sure ..... but I am hoping it wasn't amniotic fluid. My dr. isn't in today, if it gets worse I will go in, otherwise I will talk to him tomorrow. I really think I am going to have this baby in December!

I thought it would be fun to compare my belly to my last pregnancy with Marshall. Don't mind the skin, apperently last time I didn't mind showing the skin :0) I didn't have any stretch marks with Marshall on my belly, but already my belly button is being stretched like crazy! Now keep in mind with Marshall I was like 2 weeks to go, with this one I am about 7 weeks to go.
This is a side view with Marshall, Pretty big for my little body!!

Here is a side view of this pregnancy, sorry or your welcome . . . no bare skin. Super huge already!!! Yesterday someone asked me if I was ready to pop. :0)

Here is a front view with Marshall, could that thing get any bigger??

And here is a front view this time, Huge .... I have warned Jake if I go to bend over to pick something up, I may fall over and need help getting off the floor. I am huge. It is a struggle to put socks on, to pick up all of the toys on the floor. So if you come over and it is messy on the ground but everything above my stomach and up is clean . . . . that would be the reason. Marshall will help sometimes, and other days he doesn't want to clean, and I am not going to force him at this point.

so there you go, can you even imagine 7 more weeks, I will be enormous. I am hoping for the end of December... just after Christmas, December 29th would be 38.5 weeks, so that would not be bad .... but no matter it will be at least January 6th so 7 more weeks and our little Girl will be here.

1 comment:

Winnett's said...

BRANDY!! That is awesome!! I can't wait!! You look so cute!!