So Jake and I laughed so hard about this yesterday, but I am not sure if I can explain it well enough to make sense . . . it may be one of those "You had to be there stories."
Last night we were driving to Walmart, it was dark. We were headed East on 13400 S stopped at the light on Bangerter. There was a car turning left on Bangerter headed to go up 13400 S, well the car was having mechanical problems so the guy was pushing it and steering by himself at a very slow rate, and cars were going straight through Bangerter, I thought he was going to get hit. Jake, the nice guy that he is, got out and assisted him with pushing his car. So while Jake is out pushing the car, our light to go straight turns green. For about 5 seconds my mind was playing games..... should I go, should I just sit here with this line of cars behind me, is Jake going to get hit . . . . . I didn't know what to do, so I drove through the intersection and pulled off to the right side of the road. Jake calls me on his cell laughing asking what are you doing?? He had almost been to the car door when I took off across Bangerter ditching him behind me. It was so dark I didn't see him. So he had to go across the sky bridge and over to the car.
I was laughing when i got off the phone, Marshall said, Why are you laughing, I said we just ditched dad, now he has to walk across the street to where we are. So then Marshall was laughing so hard (really not sure if he understood what happened), Jake gets in the car and Marshall says, We ditched you dad still laughing.
I picture what the other cars are seeing and thinking and I couldn't stop laughing. Jake approaching our car, goes to open the door and I take off leaving Jake standing there by himself in the middle of the road. And then he has to go and cross the bridge to get to the other side. It was so funny!!!! Maybe next time he will think before he trys to be kind and help someone :O) J/K
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment