
So if we really don't need our gallbladder then why do we have one? That is my question at the moment. Jake and I went to Disneyland for my birthday, Thursday was awesome and so much fun, Friday, not so good. I woke up at 4am with the most horrible pain I have ever felt, never was able to go back to bed, didn't want to waste a fun vacation so around 9am we walked over to disneyland, I was in pain but tried to be a trooper. We had to sit a lot to rest, about 4pm I couldn't take it anymore so we went back to our room so I could nap, puke and cry. Saturday morning we fly home, I feel horrible, go to instacare, they send me to ER and they advise after an ultrasound I have many gallstones. So I get to have my gallbladder removed. But no it can't be that easy, one of the stones is stuck way down in the duct, so I had to have a tube shoved down my throat to first get out the stone, I was out so that wasn't bad, now I am waiting in a bed for surgery. Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day to me :0) I am so thankful for our families and all the help they have been to us with our kids. Love you all so much! Hopefully I will be out of the Hospital by Monday.





4 comments:
Eeek! I hope you get feeling better soon Brand! That is not the type of mother's day you deserve! If you need anything, let us know!!
Oh no! What horrible timing! We hope you're feeling better soon!
I'm so sorry, get better soon!
I had to have my gallbladder and my appendix out in one surgery 2 years ago. I was in incredible pain. I know how you feel girl. It is a tough recovery. I thought it was even tougher to recover from than my csections. REALLY! Take it slow.
Post a Comment