Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you!

I just felt like I needed to Thank all my friends and family! I guess until you get hurt and are down for several days you don't realize how much you need others help. I like to be able to help myself and my family and I don't like to rely on others for help. Well with this surgery I just went through I have realized several things:
1. I have the best husband in the world. He truly cares about me, he is concerned about me, he wants what is best for me, and he honors his priesthood. He has been such a big help this last week. He took work off and has done everything around the house, he has been patient with me, has taken care of the kids and me. He gave me the greatest blessing that made me immediately feel comforted, he held my hand, wiped my tears, and even though he was exhausted, he was there for me. I hope he realized how much I appreciate him and how much the little things he does helps and how much he really does for us.
2. I have the best MOM in the world. my mom would literally do anything for me. She would ask how I was and I would say fine, but really mean, I feel like crap, she would hear that in my voice and be to my house a few moments later to take the kids, bring me food, talk to me and just make me feel better. My mom cares about me so much, she puts me and my siblings first always. She knows what will make me feel better before I even ask for it. I love my mom so much, she is truly a wonderful person, I hope I can be half the mom she is to my kids. She took Kambria a lot of the days and watched her so I could rest. My kids love there Grandma, she is such a good grandma. She is so caring and so sweet. I LOVE MY MOM!
3. I have wonderful family. My mother-in-law has been a life saver. When we were sent to the ER, without a second thought she was on her way to our home to be with our kids and spent the night to help Jake. She cares so much about us and is wonderful. My sister was so helpful with the kids, she took Marshall forever one day and offered to take Kambria as well. Natalie helped so much with the kids and got food set up for us. All of my family extended included has been concerned and caring. Cousins have sent me emails, my Grandma has visited me, I just have the greatest family.
4. I have awesome neighbors. They are so caring, good cooks and so helpful. I am so thankful for the neighborhood we live in. My neighbors are so wonderful. I love my ward, it is hard for me to accept food from others, but it has helped so much!!
5. I have great friends. I have received numerous phone calls and emails asking how I am and how they can help, thank you. It helps to know that others are there for you. Thank you everyone for all you have done. I am a lucky lady to have such great friends and family.

I am still sore, but feeling better everyday. With every ones help and being able to rest I will be fully recovered in no time at all!! I still have to get my stint removed, and I have an allergic rash all over my body that is trying to go away, but i am in good spirits again, and can tell that I am on the road to recovery.

Thanks again to everyone for your love and support. I am not good at saying Thank you, but I truly am thankful for every ones help, We could not have gone through this on our own.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So so glad you're feeling better!!!!