Holding the wave-runner in place while we packed up.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Deer Creek
On Labor day ……. Me, Jake the kids and my Parents headed up to Deer Creek to try out the new wave runners. They were a blast!!! It was so much fun. I have realized I took like 4 pictures the entire time, I’m kinda sucking with the camera taking lately, I need to do better. My mom took some, so I will have to get those from her. It was warm, and windy at times, but a lot of fun. Marshall loves the wave runners, he went with me, Grandpa, and Daddy a lot. Can’t wait to take them out again!! They are fast and very nice. I am so happy that my parents bought them. They will make some fun memories for sure!
Holding the wave-runner in place while we packed up.
Marshall and Jake out on the wave-runner.
Holding the wave-runner in place while we packed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment