Last night Jake didn't get home till after 8pm .. Marshall missed him so much. So while Jake was eating dinner, me and Marshall ran in his room and put all his pillows and his comforter on the floor and hide underneath of them. We then started to call Daddy's name, he came in and we were hiding ... So Dad pretended like he had no idea where we were, but these pillows look so comfy and I am so tired, I will just lay down, said Dad. And he layed on top of us and started to tickle us. Then Marshall and Dad started to wrestle, well after a few minutes of laughing Marshall started to act like something was wrong and was yelling owwww stop, owww stop .... So Jake stopped. Well what happened was Jake had a pen in his shirt pocket and some how the tip was pushed out and it was up against Marshall's back and drew/cut a line on his back. It even bled a tiny bit. Daddy felt so bad, but it was just an accident. Marshall was so brave while we washed it off and put some medicine on it. Oooops!!!!


The other night we were driving home and there were a few stars in the sky, Marshall kept saying over and over ... First Star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might have this wish I wish tonight .... I wish to be able to fly without falling. So this morning he says to me, Mom do you think My wish from the other night will ever come true???? Hmmm, what do I say to that?

I sure love my marshall!
2 comments:
ouch
Poor thing. Hope he has forgetten about it by now. He is too cute.
Post a Comment