Marshall started Kindergarten a few weeks ago and he LOVES it!! He was so ready and so excited to go. He loves his teacher, he loves the kids in his class and the other friends he gets to see at recess. He loves to learn and he takes it all in, and comes home and tells me everything.
With watching kids at home, I haven't been able to go to all the playdates in the neighborhood .. I really felt like my kids were missing out. At school Marshall has made so many friends with kids in our ward, it is so wonderful to live in an area that is so quiet with wonderful families all around us. We really are blessed to live where we do! And I am excited for Kambria to start making friends, there are a lot of kids her age that live by us.
When I dropped Marshall off the first day I thought he would be a bit hesitant ... nope it was bye Mom and he ran to the line. Then there was me, standing off to the side watching him wait so excitedly and I almost cried. It was so sad to me. I can't believe my little Marshall is old enough for school.
I must also say how much I love my life. I love Jake so much, I am so thankful that he is willing to work an extra shift each week so that I don't have to watch kids! I love being home with just my two kids. I love being able to run errands during the day, keep my house clean (like a stay at home mom should be able to), keep the laundry caught up, walk Marshall to and from school each day. I could go on and on, I LOVE IT!!
My days are wonderful. In the morning I straighten up the house, play with the kids. We eat lunch and then walk the 1 mile to school. Me and Kam walk the 1 mile back home. Kambria goes down for a nap and Mommy gets 2 hours of quiet time, me time, then we walk back the 1 mile to get Marshall. I really hope all the walking helps me get back in shape. You would think 4 miles a day would do the trick, we shall see.
It is nice to have a clean realaxed house when Jake gets home, instead of him coming home to utter chaos. I couldn't ask for a better life right now, and it is all thanks to my hard working husband that never gets to be home between work and school. Jake being home more is the only thing that could make this situation be even better :) But we know it won't be forever, so that is what keeps us going.
**picture to be posted, jake has the memory card at work*
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment