Friday, September 10, 2010

Run For Funds

Marshall had his run for funds today at school. They had 20 minutes to run as many laps (1/4 mile) as they could. The week before he called around to family and had them pledge money for each lap he ran. Let me tell you how proud of Marshall I am. He ran around the laps like it was nothing. I was helping mark the tags on the kids as they passed the lap, and it was like I would mark Marshall and before I knew it there he was again. He was so tired at the end, but he never once gave up. He ran 21 laps!!!!



**Can I say I love having Marshall in school, it is so much fun to participate in all the little activites and to see Marshall grow up and become so independent and so excited to go to school. And everyday he comes home he has made a new friend. It is such fun to watch :)

No comments: