Dear Brandy,
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I LOVE YOU. Tomorrow we will have been married for 11 years. I can't believe how fast time goes by. For those of you that don't know. We met in high school and were friends for many years. After I returned from my mission I saw Brandy in church at my homecoming. I immediately knew that I was going to marry her and I made sure that I did what I needed to "get the girl'. I have never questioned whether or not we are supposed to be together. Brandy and I will be together forever. I love you lots Brandy! Thank you for being such a great Wife, Mother and friend. I can't wait to get another year of marriage under our belt. Knowing us, it should be another interesting year.
Aww thanks Jake!! I am so thankful to be married to you as well!!! Our life is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better husband. Our interesting times are what make the memories, I'm so thankful for all of our memories!! I love you so much and I am so glad that you "got the girl" lol!! You truly treat me amazing and provide for our family and you are the best dad ever! Happy 11years, I also am excited to start our 12th year together. I am sure this will be our biggest year for change yet, and I am excited to make that change with you!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment