Monday, August 1, 2011

Yuba Lake

Over the weekend we went to Yuba Lake with my Parents and sister's family. We had such a great time. I just love that my children love their cousins. Marshall and Kambria have so much fun with them, at times Kayla and Marshall are inseparable. Madison is growing right up and her and Kayla are the best helpers ever with the kids. I just love my nieces and nephews!!

Here are some pictures.

Kayla and Marshall playing on the seal

Kam and Kayla.


Kambria out far, but don't worry, Kayla is hiding behind her :) Cheese mom.


Karson and Kambria!! I love this picture.
Jake and Maverick. He wasn't so sure about the water .... But he is a great swimmer above the water ..


and in the water!

Kambria is such a cutie!



Marshall loves the water! Jake loves the camera!

Kambria loves muddy buddies.


and I love my husband. We celebrated our 11yr anniversary while we were there. I also love my farmers tan :)
My cute kiddos. Our cute family!

Marshall is the champion.
Jake snuck into my picture of the trailer.
The wiggle car is a blast.
and Marshall LOVES to ride his bike.
We had such a fun time on the wave runners, playing in the water, eating food, and we even got to go 4 Wheeling with Ary & Kurt!!! Such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Jeff Christensen said...

You have such a cute family! I think Kambria looks just like you, how fun to go and be with your family, enjoying such fun stuff:)