I have not been great at updating our blog. It could be that my life is very busy, or that I am a slacker, or I waste my time on other things. But I am trying to organize my time and prioritize my life, and as weird as it may seem my blog is very important to me, because I want to cherish the memories I make with my family!!
We just celebrated our 1 Year anniversary of our ZAGG invisbleSHIELD Franchise. I can't believe our business has been up and running for 1 year! It was a hard year, I learned a TON, but we did it, and each month got better and we are making a profit and are so thankful!!!
Here are some pictures from my phone:
We went shopping and the kids loved these masks, I just couldn't see spending the moeny on them, so they put them on for a photo and placed them back :) I sure do love my kids!

Marshall came walking into my room one day with his build a bears jacket on, it was so hilarious I convinced him to let me take a picture, I don't imagine he will like that it is one here :) You can see his ribs and all, but I promise I do feed the kid, he just never sits still, so he is one skinny boy!

We stay out late playing sometimes, and Kambria gets really worn out. She can never make it home awake. That blanket is her baby. That thing is the most special, most important thing in her life. If she can't find it, we are in trouble. Grandma Cutright made that for her, and it is cherished!!

My Granny passed away, this was the kids ready to go to her funeral. They loved Granny, and I was amazed how much they wanted to look at her at the viewing. They just couldn't get enough. Everytime Kambria see's a picture of her at the house she reminds me that my Granny is in Heaven and is really happy!! I cried a lot when she died. I am really close to my grandparents. When Kambria would ask me why I was crying I just told her that they were happy cries. I was happy that Granny was no longer suffering, and was happy that she was in Heaven. But that I was going to miss her. My poor kids have a super emotional Mom.

On Valentines we made sugar cookies and the kids frosted them.


Kambria does NOT like to wear clothes. She always takes them off and then puts on dress up. She loves to make me pretend food and loves to take the order and bring it to me. She is wearing just her underwear and apron.

Kambria is often known as Super Kam. She will hear me scream, either being attacked from Marshall or Jake and I will hear from far away, Don't worry Mom, SUPER KAM is on the way. Then she comes running in to "save" me.

End of December Jake had to get Hip surgery. His ball/joint area grew in the wrong shape so they had to go in and sand it to a circle, and repair all the damage it had done to his cartliage. It was not a fun surgery, but he made it through it. He was on crutches for several weeks after, but he is now feeling great again. This is right before they took him back to cut him open.

We have been to a few JAZZ games this season. We of course had to go when the JAZZ played D-Will, because he is my boyfriend. It was a lot of fun!

That is all for now!
1 comment:
You guys have been up to so many fun things!!! But Super Kam has got to take the cake! So cute. I loved the update! :)
Post a Comment