Thursday, April 12, 2012

Las Vegas

Grandpa Cutright finally gets to return to Utah after living in Las Vegas, NV for 2 years. Our family wanted to go down to visit him there one last time. We picked up Grandma Cutright and headed down on a Thursday night. It was not great weather, it rained, snowed and was windy almost our entire drive down there. The weather was perfect while we were there. Not too cold and not roasting hot. We stayed with Papa in his trailer and the kids thought that was so neat. We went to several casinos to check out the sharks, play games, see some magicians, dancers and just look around. On Netflix we have been watching the show Pawn Stars. Marshall loves this show, and the Pawn shop is in las vegas. So we stopped by, and took Marshall's picture in front of the building and we actually saw the old man driving away in a fancy car, so we took a quick picture. That was one of the highlights for Marshall on our trip. We also went up top of the Stratosphere and took pictures, watched people go on the rides and look out at the city. And of course, we went to the Bellagio and watched the water show, ate the most delicious Strawberry, bananna , chocolate crepe known to man and I made a fool of myself by yelling at some lady that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We had such a great time, we are so thankful that we have great parents!!!












Jake and I have almost been married for 12 years, and I am so happy that we chose to get married. He is truly my best friend. We have so much fun togther and I love him more then I could have ever imagined. Life just keeps getting better. I am a lucky girl to have found someone that treats me soooo good and loves me and supports me and is always there for me!!












No comments: