Kambria has been so excited to start school "LIKE MARSHALL" she says. I was sad because her first day I actually had a training at ZAGG Corp that I had to be at early. So Jake took the morning off and brought Kambria to school and then picked her up. She was a little hesitant at first but no crying and when he picked her up she loved it and wanted to go back. She has loved it each time since. She goes on Tue/Thur for 2.5 hours. Her teacher is Mrs. Marlo and Kambria loves her. She loves singing the songs and doing the crafty stuff each day. She also loves the snack. It is very weird being home for a few hours by myself, I really don't like it. I miss my kids, which is weird, I thought I would love that small amount of quiet. But Kambria loves it and that is what matters!!!
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment