I just wanted to write a few things before they left my memory. Kambria is such a funny animated girl. Lately she is really into cleaning. It would be great, but her idea of cleaning is just having a clean floor. So her closet will be chuck full of toys/clothes and other stuff. If we leave anything on our floor it gets thrown in our closet. The other day my room was so clean, I said thanks so much and was so proud of her. Later that day I went into my closet and it was a mess. My scriptures, some of her toys, blankets and misc stuff all over the floor. We have all learned if you can't find an item, check a closet.
Last night Kambria peed her bed. This hasn't happened for quit some time. She came in at 5am and was crying, she told me, "Mom the bed peed all over me!" She was serious and so upset. So I changed her bedding, wiped her down and then laughed so hard that she would even think I was going to believe her that her bed peed. Today when I told her how funny she is, she said it did mom, it sound like this psssssssss. Oh she keeps me laughing.
Right now I am struggling with my children having to grow up and figure things out for themselves. All I want is for my kids to be happy. I was talking with Marshall the other day about school and asked him what he likes the most. When I asked him about recess he just got sad. Come to find out, he tries to play soccer or basketball but they already have teams from last year and wont let him play, they tell him that the teams are already even. So I asked about some neighborhood kids and said go play with them, but he said they play army and other shooting games and they aren't supposed to do that so he doesn't want to join in. So I asked what do you do? He said he just sits by himself on the curb until recess is over. How horrible. I don't care if teams are even or not. They should include everyone. I asked him if he wanted me to send an email or talk to his teacher and let her know that they need to make sure people aren't being left out, but he didn't want me to, he said he would figure it out. I think about it though and it just makes me so sad. Who knows what to do. I'll wait till he goes off track and back on and see if things are any better. Several of his friends got D track, so hopefully that will make recess better for him.
Thats all for now. Time to clean the house and entertain a 3yr old
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment