Several Years ago there was a murder in Key West, FL. The suspects fled to Utah and were caught in Midvale. Jake interviewed a friend of the suspect and collected some items from a pawn shop. He was asked to come down and testify in the case. With his stuff all being paid for we decided it would be so much fun for me to fly down, all I had to do was pay for my flight.
We had so much fun. We flew in on Saturday and I flew out on Thursday night. Jake worked a total of 2 hours while I was there. We had so much fun talking, laughing and spending time together. I love Jake so much, he truely is my best friend. We can be together 24 hours a day and never get sick of each other. We had so much fun and made so many memories.
Dont judge my outfits, we were literally at the water all day long, so I had my swimsuit on with tank tops over them.
Our first day there.
This is down on Duval street. It is the main street with all the shops.
Our Room
Lizard on our patio.
Aren't we so cute!!
Southernmost Point. If you look close you will not be able to see Cuba. It is 90 miles from this point.
It was so pretty.
The best part of the entire trip for me personally was laying in the hammock with Jake. We went out during the day also, but every night we went out and laid on the hammock and cuddled and just talked. We would stay out for an hour or so and just talk about everything. It was so relaxing and so peaceful. We were right next to the ocean, the moon shining, the stars out and the calmness. A few nights they had a guy out playing the piano and singing. It was awesome!!!!
I love this picture. There were so many birds and the sunset was just amazing.
haha, this stretched Jake when I did a panorama the wrong way. Such a funny picture.
We missed our kids a lot. We face timed them a lot. Here we were, Marshall was out in the shop with my Dad on his motorcycle.
On the scooter
Jake was good at keeping his eyes open, I struggled very badly
I loved the hammock, it was truly heaven to me!
Parasailing was so much fun. I would love to do it again.
I am sorry to share this picture. But Jake dared me to do this, and well, there you go HaHa.































































































No comments:
Post a Comment