But kinda pricey. We had so much fun just chatting. And then at the end they told the servers it was Glideons wife's birthday and came and sang to her and for some reason that was so funny.
Jake is moving from Midvale to Herriman after 11yrs. It is really bittersweet. I know we won't miss the politics and silly things that happen in Midvale but he works with a really good group of guys right now. They always have each other's back and share a strong bond. Sometimes I get frustrated when Jake tells me certain things, but it is going to be really weird.
Herriman invited us to their precinct party and there are a lot of good guys out here, so I know that it will be a good change but it's going to take some getting used to. Plus Jake is going from a M-F shift days to afternoons with weird days. It is for the better!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment