Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kambria turns 5


Again, I can't believe my baby is 5. We just love Kambria. She is so crazy and makes us laugh all the time. 

For her birthday she really wanted her ears pierced. I tried to talk her out of it by telling her how much it hurt, but she didn't care. 
She really wanted a friend party so I let her invite all 13 of her preschool friends and some neighbors thinking not many would show because of Christmas and parents not knowing me, umm almost all of them came and it was crazy. 

We did a piñata, bean bag toss, find jewels in rice, musical pictures and played. Kambria had the time if her life!


Kambria goes to preschool M/W/F and loves it. She is so smart and can sound out words and wrote them. She loves to write us notes and draw us pictures. 

She loves to look at books and play with friends. She isna great sister and a great helper with everything I do. It's hard to believe she will be in kindergarten this fall. 

No comments: