We woke to snow on the ground, it was beautiful but super cold. Thankfully the sun came out and dried it all out, kind of. We played a lot more games in the trailer and then drove into town to get some ski masks so we could go 4 wheeling. They didn't have any, so we bought beenie hats and cut out eye holes. Sunday we went 4 wheeling in the mud, it was so much fun. We went hiking some more, we did a lot of hiking .... I wish I wasn't so scaredy cat, I just worry the entire time, because we aren't on a path, its just through the wilderness we go.
We had a blast. Jake and the kids went hiking one morning while I was showering and they saw 2 moose.
All together we saw 7 elk, tons of deer, 3 moose and a beaver. This is one of our very favorite places to camp at.






No comments:
Post a Comment