It is beautiful here. So many pretty and fun things to see and so many rocks to climb on. We could not keep Jake off of the rocks, and the kids out of the sand.
First we did the easier hike to the delicate Arch Viewpoint.
The arch is right there, Marshall is showing you, just in case you couldn't spot it .......
Still can't see it, they will hold it for you!
Madison was tired, so Jake carried her
That rock is higher then it looks, I was terrified standing on it. I look like a nerd bomber and I'm okay with that.
Kayla holding Jake and I, thanks Kayla.
Kambria and Grandma.
Karson and the kids. I am so glad that my kids love their cousins and get a long with them so well.
This was a super fun picture spot, so the kids posed away ....
This rock was flipping the bird.
This darn rock was too fun to climb, the kids climbed way too much on this puppy.
I climbed in this little weird tree for a picture and then I couldn't get out of it.
Jake was a bit crazy
Endless fun in the sand until they all started throwing rocks and marshall's hit Karson in the head, oops.
The whole gang
Grandpa and Kam, he was leading her somewhere scary.
Marshall loved posing, and Jake loved being dangerous.
Thankfully he didn't fall, even though it was close.
On our way out, across the street there is a massive sand hill. So we stopped and had to climb to the top. It was SO HARD! I barely made it, and that is because I was not giving up. Me, Jake, Marshall, Kambria, Kayla, Kenzie and Karson all made it to the top. It is very steep. It was windy, that is why my hair looks so fabulous.
We then went to the pool again and Marshall and Kayla did a great show for us! It was a super fun night!!!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment