Friday, December 25, 2015

Random Summer

We purchased a blow up hot tub, it has been such a fun thing.  Just big enough for our family.  Amazing for evenings to relax, and Kambria loves going out and just floating in it.


Jake was working on of his overtime gigs and the kids and I were bored, so we went to the park, ate dinner and played for a bit.


We purchased a trampoline for when our backyard was complete and flat.  Jake was working an over night OT thing, so the kids and I decided to sleep out on the trampoline.  We only made it a few hours, before I just couldn't do it, and we all went inside.


Each Year Herriman City has a Lagoon Day and they invite all the officers.  It is so much fun.  We had such a fun time again this year.



School was changed to traditional, so we got a longer summer, and we LOVED that.  It was weird when the kids started school again.  Kambria started first grade and Marshall 5th.  Kambria was all day, which meant I was home all by myself.  It was hard for me at first, but I quickly got used to it.  I enjoy being able to go to lunch with Jake.  The kids were so excited, they didn't even want me to bring them to school, they just wanted to walk, but I couldn't help myself and drove over and took a picture of Kambria, I couldn't find Marshall.  Shadow felt left out, so we let her in on the pictures.



Marshall had been in guitar lessons as a group, it wasn't super helpful, so we signed him up for lessons with a private teacher that comes to our home.  He is learning a lot and is really enjoying it.



We had the raingutter regatta for scouts, we waited until the day of to do Marhsalls, but it turned out okay and he had a lot of fun.



Jake and I were driving to an errand one day and saw this super pretty double rainbow, the picture doesn't do it justice.




No comments: