Saturday, December 2, 2017

Savior of

Such a fun family date night. If you haven’t been to see Savior of the World, you should. I am so thankful for a Savior that was born, who led by example, suffered for all my sins and died. I am even more thankful he was resurrected and that he Lives and Loves me. This is my most favorite time of the year. I’m thankful for a community that is so giving, kind and generous to others. And I am thankful that my family is mine forever.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people eating, people sitting and food

Image may contain: 2 people, including Brandy Cutright, people smiling, beard, closeup and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 3 people, including Brandy Cutright, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Brandy Cutright, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: night and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, including Brandy Cutright, people smiling, christmas tree, tree, night, indoor and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.



No comments: