Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Super Funny Marshall

So Marshall has decided that he is big enough to answer the phone. I have two examples of why it is not okay and how funny it is.
So today the phone rings, it is unkown caller . . . we let Marshall answer the phone, I am on a different phone just in case. Here is the call:
Marshall: Hello
Telemarketer: Hi, Is Jacob Cutright there?
Marshall: Who is this (laughing)
Telemarketer: Well Hi this is Bank of America.
Marshall: (laughing hard and being loud) that is a funny name!!!
Telemarketer: It is a funny name isn't it. (being so nice and cute to Marsh.)
Marshall: Well do you want to talk to my Dad? His name is Jacob!
Telemarketer: That would be great!
Marshall . . . . .click phone hangs up, I hang phone up.
I didn't talk because I didn't care to talk to them, and it was so funny to me.

The first time this happened, phone rings Marshall answers and says hello, who is this, no who is this. running through the house, won't give me the phone, the person hangs up. It was someone from the ward calling. Now that was embarrassing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny the other day we were at my mom's and I thought Mason was upstairs with my dad when the phone rang. The next thing I knew Mason had brought the phone to me. I answered and the guy was asking for my mom. Come to find out later my dad had been outside the whole time and Mason had answered the phone himself. Good times.