Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Update

I just wanted to update everyone on how we are doing. I am now 15 weeks pregnant, which has been a fun time for me. My belly is now poking out, and I am noticeably pregnant. The baby is just over 4 inches long and is about the size of an apple. I have started to feel baby move, which is fun, I didn't feel Marshall until about 18 weeks. I have my ultrasound set up for August 8th so about 2 more weeks and we will know what we are having. I have a feeling that it is a boy, either way it will be fun. Marshall is very excited about having a brother or sister, it changes daily with what he wants. He loves to put his mouth right up to my belly button and talk to the baby. He is so cute, some of the things he tells the baby are: "Hi baby, its me Marshall, I can't wait for you to come out so we can play. Don't worry about Maverick he is really nice, he only licks you, but that means he is kissing you. He doesn't bite so don't be scared. I really wish you could go to Bear Lake with us, its going to be really fun! I love you baby, I can't wait to meet you!", and then he will kiss my tummy. Today he told me that him and Daddy were going to have so much fun at Bear Lake. Then he said, sorry you can't go mom, you need to get to the hospital and take that baby out of your tummy. I tried to explain that we will get the baby out right after his birthday, but it goes in one ear, and right out the other!! I am very excited for this baby, it is fun that Marshall is so excited. He came to my last appointment with me, and the nurse gave him the option to be the Dr. He was a little too timid. But he thought it was really cool to hear the heart beat, he said that's cool, the baby is whistling. We are thankful that thus far we have had a great pregnancy. I have felt good, and the baby is measuring good and has a great heart beat.
I will give you an update on Friday the 8th of August with gender news!!
So some of my friends that never see me, didn't believe me when I told them that I was showing a lot. So here are some pics that Marshall took of me, I am standing normal, I am not poking out my tummy. Its getting big!!

No comments: