The kids playing in a hole in the sand.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Bear Lake
We just got back from our trip to Bear Lake, we went up on Wed and came back Sunday, it was not long enough!! We had a great time. Each afternoon we would go to the beach to play in the water. On Friday we rented wave runners, I had forgotten how much I loved them! It was hard for me, I wanted to be crazy and jump the waves but I had to keep reminding myself that I was pregnant. I took Marshall out on the wave runners several times and he loved it. He kept telling me to go faster, if I would slow down he would give me the thumbs up to go faster. It was nice to sit around the campfire at night and just relax. All of Jake's family went up with us, it was so much fun! I can't wait to go up next year. Marshall loved the water and would walk out to the deep part and say, "It's okay mom, I am not scared." He did wear a life-jacket, and still had to be with someone. I have decided his next activity is going to be swimming lessons. He is just like Daddy and loves the water!
The kids playing in a hole in the sand.
What a cute little Family :0)
Jake wanted to back the truck up to load all the toys. I said, "Please don't you are going to get stuck!" But because he is a man, he did it anyways and here is the outcome. . . . tire far down in dirt, digging deeper into the dirt, Ryan and BJ giving us a little push out. Jake was still glad he tried and thought it was fun!


Uncle Ryan brought a pellet gun that the kids loved shooting. Jake was trying to help get it unstuck.
Marsh has the aim down!
Oh so relaxing.
Marshall is a Daddy's Boy, loves to be with Jake.
He was so tired at the beach he fell asleep on my lap, and he must have been picking his nose, cause this is while he was asleep. He left his finger up his nose!! NASTY!
Sand Everywhere, we will be finding it in our trailer for months.
The kids playing in a hole in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment