Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Families are Forever

I was looking at a friends blog today and she had posted about something she saw on her friends blog. It touched me so much, I really felt like I wanted to share.
This is about a mom who just recently lost a little angel of their own (
http://www.babymckallister.blogspot.com/). They have a sweet little video on their site that completely brought me to tears. I sat watching just crying, feeling the spirit so strong, and realizing how fragile life is. What great examples these parents are, I truly don't know if I would be that strong given the situation.
I like background, so I was looking at there blog and it states, "This morning they went in for another stress test on baby Mac. Sadly, the doctor's were unable to find a heartbeat. Cali said that she could feel him kicking and moving last night and that he even had the hiccups, so his passing must have occurred sometime during the night. They are absolutely heartbroken, as we all are, but they are in good spirits and are doing as well as can be expected."

The thing that I really wanted to share is :
Hinckley Family Memorial Fund
A memorial fund has been generously set up at Wells Fargo Bank in behalf of Josh and Cali. Please click
here for more information as to donating. Thank you so much.
I know I don't have a lot of money, but this really touched me, not even knowing who they are, but knowing the pain they must be feeling.


I am so thankful for my family, I am thankful for the gospel and the knowledge that families are forever. I look back at Marshall's birth and think what a blessing it is that I still have him. Heavenly Father must have known that he was needed on this earth and he must have a pretty neat mission to fulfill. Children are such a wonderful blessing, I can't even imagine what these parents go through. I have such a strong testimony of the gospel and again I am so greatful that families are forever and that we will see and be with our loved ones again.

1 comment:

Alison said...

We really look up to your family. Even from this distance we are inspired and uplifted by you. Thank you for you visit and your love and support.
Allen, Alison & crew