Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 Weeks and 1 day to go!!!

I can't believe it! I have only 10 weeks to go and then I will have another child. I had my glucose test done and all is well. I also had my RH- shot and that was not bad, I remember it being bad, but it wasn't. However I am very low on Iron, so I get to take double dose of iron pills :0( I will be good and do it, because with Marshall my Iron was low and I didn't really care and I almost had to have a blood transfusion, and we don't want that NO NO NO! Plus this explains why I am so tired, have no energy, don't want to do anything, other then read the Twilight Series and so much more! Hopefully within 1 week I will be full of energy again.
So with 10 weeks left I am getting super excited. I have 101 different emotions going on, with fear, anticipation, nervous, excited, ready, I am capable?? It's been 4 years, will I remember what I am supposed to do. Needless to say its coming whether I am ready or not.
Anyway, Hopefully soon I will have something fun to post, like Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Marshalls B-day then Christmas then Baby Kambria. This will all take place within 72 days, that is crazy!! Yes that means that Christmas is in 60 days, I can't wait for the day after Thanksgiving shopping spree !!!

1 comment:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

Hooray! I am so excited that I can keep up with you now! I can't believe that little Kambria will be here so soon- what a beautiful pick on a name! Also, I think Marshall's picture is adorable - maybe they were looking at someone elses picture when they called you... otherwise I must conclude they are out of their minds crazy :)