Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Boy Marshall

**update**
So there is a funny story to go along with this picture. I got an email from the photographer that states, "Dear parents, this email is to inform you that you may want to have your child's picture to be taken again with your assistance to be sure that you get a great picture of your child.attached is a sample of you child's picture. If you would like to have the picture redone please contact me by email or by phone to let me know if you want it done or not."

I looked at the picture and thought it turned out cute, he had a little smile and was happy. He looked just like my little Marshall. So I am good with the picture, I did not call or email them.

Yesterday morning I get a call from the photographer, she states, we figured you would like to do a retake, can I get that scheduled for you, I calmly said, "I am fine with the picture, I think it is cute, thank you." She responded a bit surprised, are you sure? I said I am sure. He has a cold right now, so his nose and eyes would be a bit red if I were to retake it, she replies, we can wait another week and then retake it. No I love the picture, I am just fine with it. She seemed very surprised that I was okay with the picture.

So I start thinking . . . . . am I just bias on the picture because he is my kid, I think it is cute. Do they think my son is ugly?? Not really sure why they wanted me to do a retake so bad. But despite all of that, I like the picture and I am not going to do a retake!!! It was a good laugh, I called my sister and said, pull up my blog, be honest, do you like that picture or should I have it taken again, she said it was fine, so I called my mom, Jake and a few others. I think I am now paranoid!!


Here is Marshall's picture that he had taken at preschool. He is getting so big!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is really cute. Maybe they were mistaking your son for another little guy.

Amber said...

The photographer is nutso... Halee is here and we both think he looks super cute. :) Maybe she wrote Marshall's name under the picture of the kid that's picking his nose or something.... :) Something's gotta be messed up...