Marshall was having so much fun at school. At about 1 hour before school was going to end, Mommy got a call saying Marshall was hurt. He was playing and tripped and hit his head on the corner of the table. They said he had a huge goose egg on his head and wanted Mommy. I hurried over, thinking they were just over reacting, I looked at Marshall and couldn't believe how big the goose egg was. So I brought Marshall home early to relax. He is doing better. He was sad he had to leave early from school, but his head really hurt. Here is a picture after, maybe you can see the Bump on his head. The second one was shortly after we got home, Marshall looks drunk, however he was not, just sad and sore.
We love Marshall, we are glad to have him in our family. He is such a joy and such a smart boy!! It makes me so happy when he is excited over something so little. He has his moments, but 99% of the time he is just the best boy ever.





1 comment:
Poor little guy! What a trooper. I have to say I used to LOVE the days when he'd show up at the office and color with me. He's one of the awesomest kids I know...so fun, so smart, HILARIOUS, and so good at choosing favorite colors (yellow's the best, afterall!).... :) Hope the bump goes away soon!
Post a Comment