Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Update

Good News for me!
All is well, I have a bladder infection but that is all my worries.

I had my appointment today and everything is good. Her heart rate was high, but it was only because she was practicing her gymnastics like she does 90% of the day!! I am measuring right on and have just under 7 weeks until we will be holding our little girl.

I tried again today for December 30th with no luck. He said not unless I go into labor on my own . . . I told him I plan on it, and he said he won't stop me. Yes that is only 1 week sooner, but that would mean just under 6 weeks instead of 7 plus a tax write off. So we will see. I have my mind set on December, so watch out . . . . I am stubborn, and December it may be. I have already started the strong contractions, and my tummy has dropped a bit already, so you just never know! My next appointment is in 2 weeks, so we will see what he says then.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you all go shopping the day after, I know I will. Yes it will be hard to squeeze through everyone to get the best deals, but I can't say no, its mine and Jake's most FAVORITE thing to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is ok with baby. Good luck on the December delivery. If your kids are as stubborn as mine however they will come when there ready. Let us know we are excited to see her.

Amber said...

I'm so glad things are looking good!! Have an amazing Thanksgiving. Oh...and I definitely plan on dragging Brian out shopping the day after--we'll be in South Carolina, and I still plan on going. It's too fun to miss out on!!