Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Weeks to Go!

So I now have only 4 weeks at the longest to go. If not before then it is January 6th. This pregnancy dragged forever, and now it is going too fast. I must say I am ready, but not ready at the same time. Saturday I was having really bad contractions all day long every fifteen minutes, I would say it started at about 3:00a.m. and they didn't stop till about 4:00pm, just as I was about to head to the hospital to get checked. Sure am glad they stopped, since the next day Jake left for Vegas. These next 4 weeks will fly considering I will be in Vegas for 3 of the days, we Have Jen's bday dinner, Marshall's birthday party and then Christmas. I am happy to say that I have ALL of my Christmas shopping done. Also Kambria's room is 100% complete, and I have everything that I think I need. So now it is time to try and sleep while I can.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. We know we will!!

No comments: