Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Official 4 weeks 6 days to go!!!!!

I had my dr. appointment today and he called the OR and scheduled my C-section for January 6th at 7:30 am. So unless I go early . . . which I am not getting my hopes up for, I have just under 5 weeks to go. YEAH!!! Everything continues to look and sound good. My Dr. even gave me the okay to fly to vegas with Jake next week for a few nights. I was scared to ask with it being so close, but he said it was fine. It is so close. I feel very unprepared, but I am as prepared as I can be as far as I remember. I am now just anxious and ready. I want to hold her, kiss her, see what she looks like, know that she is healthy, and get the C-section over with. Marshall is really excited also. The other day he said he was excited that Kambria would be here soon so they can play. I said, "she will be kinda small for a while, but you can still read and sing to her and hold her." He said, THATS NOT FAIR!!! It was kinda sad. He was so excited, and then so disappointed. He is going to be the best big brother ever. Jake is ready as well. What a great Husband I have, he has been the most patient man with me. My hormones have literally been crazy and when out of no where I start to bawl, he will just hug me and tell me everything is fine. I am sure he is ready to have normal Brandy back, as am I. This will be a great way to start off the new year.

No comments: