I am so happy that my Dr. gave me the okay to go to Vegas to spend a few days with Jake. It was a lot of fun. First off, yes I am a sinner and I did play on the penny slots, but I didn't loose any money, so I don't feel bad, and its not an addiction, I just think it is fun to do on occasion. Anyway, We went out on Thursday night and walked the strip, in one of the casino's was this super fun game, so we put in 5.00. We just take turns hitting the repeat bet button, I happened to be the lucky one to push it the time we won. We won 215.00, i couldn't say no just yet and kept playing, when we decided we had enough we walked away with 245.00. YIPEE. I play 5.00 at the most and walk away even or up a few dollars most usually, so to walk away with that much money I was so excited. We saw the Bellagio Show, the Mirage and a few others, and after about 3 hours, my body decided it was way past ready to relax. So we came back and I went right to sleep. I slept good till about 3 a.m. then I had heartburn, and everything ached, I guess I out did myself :0). For all you pregnant ladies, if you want people to stare at your belly like crazy, and I mean stare, the airport boarding a plane, or Vegas is he place to go. People started getting on my nerves from staring so much, but what can you do. Friday night we walked around again, and then we went to Carrot Top ...... I was told from a few people that it would be a waste of time, it was actually rather funny, he could have done without the language, but still enjoyed myself. It was a very relaxing, fun getaway. We drove home on Saturday, the roads and weather were great until about Fillmore, then it was horrible. The snow was soooo bad that we couldn't see in front of us, so scary. From Fillmore to Provo we saw a total of 29 slideoff/accidents...5 of them were rollovers. It was crazy. Luckily Jake is a good driver and I said probably 100+ prayers so we were safe. I do not do good as a passenger in a car in the snow, Jake probably wanted to kill me by the time we got home.
So I now have 3 weeks to go and I am so ready. I feel like I did 1 week before I had Marshall, maybe its a sign, I have swollen feet, hands and legs ..... this didn't happen till one week before my due date with Marshall, so this kinda sucks. Its winter and NO shoes fit, so it is flip flops in the freezing cold. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the long run. Saturday is Marshall's Birthday, the next Thursday is Christmas and then 1.5 weeks later is Kambria's Birthday!!!!!! We are excited and anxious and ready. I have some kind of feeling that she is coming before January 6th, but you just never know. Jake, my mom and I both feel that way, she truly has no more room, I don't think by belly could grow any bigger.
I hope everyone has a good week!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It sounds like you are going to walk the baby right out. I remember how swollen your ankles got. I hope you have the baby while we are down for Christmas.
I'm glad you made it back safe! The weather has been terrible :S I wish this blasted snow would just stop until 12/25. WOOHOO! Kambria is on the way! That is so exciting :)
Post a Comment