Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Taste of Food

Kambria can eat solids now, so today we introduced her to rice cereal (cause that is what you are supposed to start with). Marshall could hardly wait to feed her, he kept saying can I wake her up, please NO when she wakes up we will feed her. She didn't know what to do at first, and then towards the end i couldn't give it to her fast enough, if the spoon was not in sight she would start to get mad. Dang, she loves food just like me :0) Marshall wanted to feed her so bad, but quickly realized it was a bit hard, so he was the camera man while mom fed her!! Yes this is a picture overload! Must say Marshall did a good job with the pics!

Getting started.........

In the mouth and right out the mouth!

Hmm .... I think I like this ....

What is this thing you are shoving in my mouth??



WHAT????
Not really sure?
So messy, yet so cute!!
Little Bandaids

No comments: