Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh Kambria .... Not yet

If you want to hear me whine, keep reading, if you don't just close your browser. That would be how my day has gone. Time to go to sleep and wake up on the happy side of the bed in the morning. Okay so today has been a super crazy day for me. I am watching a 2 year old during the day, who is so cute and fun. But today her and Marshall were going to kill one another. If one person had something the other person wanted it. I told Marshall to go find a fun toy and see if she would switch him, so he did and sure enough she switched and started playing with the new toy that he just gave her. Oh boy, now he wants that toy and all heck breaks loose. Marshall's ears don't work today either, he has to be told everything 3 or more times before he finally understands I am being serious .. and then by that time he is in timeout. I don't like being mean and putting him in timeout, so I give him a few chances, where with dad, you don't listen the first time you go to timeout (the better way to handle it, but I am a pushover). But by mid-day it was 1 strike and you are out for Marsh. And Kambria must not feel well, because she is a whiner today and normally she is very pleasant.Marshall said today was the worst day of his life, because he had to share LOL. And then I was holding the 2 year old and he got jealous and acted like he was going to hit her and said,"She is not your mom she is my MOM." So then we had to talk and I had to explain that Marshall is my most favorite guy ever, I love him more then anyone. (It is like jealousy all over again as if I just had another baby! Too soon for that!) I know it will get better it has only been 2 weeks, he is still adjusting to having someone here during the day that gets some attention. I finally got the sweetheart to take a nap and Marshall to rest and watch a show, then Kambria decides she wants to cry about nothing AHHHHHH. So could the day get better, yeah it can!! I found some patience hiding in the cupboard, took a chill pill and I found the motherly loving Brandy and Me and the kids watched Bedtime Stories and ate ice cream, it was cute and relaxing. Then it was time to get the kiddos in bed, first Marshall .... so I laid Kambria on her back in her crib so I could help Marshall get ready, she starts crying like a maniac, so I walk in to see what is so upsetting to her and she is on her stomach (which she hates). Tummy time for her is torture time! So who knows, it could be a one time thing for now(I HOPE) or is she really going to start rolling over and make Mommy and Daddy paranoid. We shall see! So tomorrow, out comes the bumper pads! Yes they are dangerous, if the kid rolls into them they can suffocate, where if they are off and they roll against the wood slates they can still breath. I learned this a few weeks back from Jake and promised when she can roll they will come off :0( they are so cute, but being safe is better!! Sorry for the poor Brandy post, But now I feel better, guess i just needed to vent and hubby is at school :0)
I had to add a picture so here it is, Marshall at 3 years old, what a cute boy!! Okay so I am retarded, for the past 6 months or longer I have thought blogger was out of its mind. When I would post a picture it was in HTML mode, you couldn't see the picture, so frustrating, so I couldn't put captions by the pictures. Well well well, its called a little tab up top called compose, you click on it instead of edit html and there you go, problem fixed!! YIPEE for that, me and technology, sometimes we don't go hand in hand! I really am good, and happy and all that, just had a crazy day like all moms do once in a while. Deep breath for me!!

No comments: