Here are a few pictures I took messing around. I like the one with her feet, because the grass was bugging her in her toes so bad. Also one she is kinda falling forward, she isn't super great at sitting up yet. I also like the one where she is making a face with her tongue. One day I am going to take some more with her and Marshall and some of just Marsh. This is Kambria's Easter Dress.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Kambria's Easter Pictures
Here are a few pictures I took messing around. I like the one with her feet, because the grass was bugging her in her toes so bad. Also one she is kinda falling forward, she isn't super great at sitting up yet. I also like the one where she is making a face with her tongue. One day I am going to take some more with her and Marshall and some of just Marsh. This is Kambria's Easter Dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment