Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Growing Kids

Nothing much new at the Cutright home. We have just been home playing and enjoying the nice weather, and I did love the thunder/lightening storm last night!!!

Kambria is getting so big. She rolls from back to tummy, and has rolled from tummy to back only a few times. She now loves her tummy and is doing the worm, where she scoots forward on her tummy to reach for toys!! She loves food, if you couldn't tell. Her favorite is sweet potatoes and peas. She is fun, however she will not sleep. i am 99% sure she is teething but I am not kidding she wakes up soooo much at night right now. Any suggestions on how to get your baby to sleep good is welcome, I am dying young from lack of sleep.

Marshall is doing good. He is full of energy and a bit crazy right now. He is going through a terrible 4 stage, we hope it ends soon. He likes to tell us, " I can do it, because I am the boss of my self!" or I will put him in time out and say I will tell you when you can come out and he yells at me, "I will tell YOU when I can come out!" I am being patient, but soon he will be listed on the KSL classifieds as free. He is too smart for his own good.
Here are a few pics:
Marshall came walking downstairs with this Dr pepper drinking it, saying this is soo good mom. No no no, you are already hyper enough!
Kambria is taking a nap, babies are so cute when they are sleeping.
Kambria is loving her tummy, and doing so well with pushing her self forward.

Marshall came over to me the other day and said, Mom .... neeed iceeee creammm and then acted like he was dying. What a character. So luckily we were going to Article Circle so he could get that needed ice cream!

Marshall is such a good brother and loves to be by Kambria and do what Kambria is doing. He is a great helper.

2 comments:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

lol your kids are so cute. I'm going to use that ice cream line the next time I visit my parents.. maybe it will work on them :) haha What cute cheeks that sweet baby of yours has! Megan came home from the shower yesterday and talked about how sweet she is- wish I could've been there!

Amber said...

Ha ha ha... "I'm the boss of myself"???? I love it! He's always been way too smart for his own good. :) Word on the street is that I used to put my hands on my hips and tell my mom, "No way Debbie." So, if this means he'll turns out anything like me...be scared, be very scared! :)

As for the lack of sleep...YUCK. Hang in there. I don't know how you moms do it. I am going to be a MESS...Brian will be scared for his life for sure. :)