I have gotten a lot of tag emails lately, so here they all are, be prepared there are a lot.
1. What is your occupation right now? homemaker and I watch 2 kids
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Marshall singing, love it!!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Poptart and glass of milk
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I do!!
8. How old are you today? 30
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? basketball, the Jazz I also enjoy watching football with Jake
10. What is your favorite drink? Right now it is water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes.
12. Favorite food? Mexican or italian .... also chocolate
13. What is the last movie you watched? Wolverine .... LOVED IT
14. Favorite day of the year? christmas
15. How do you vent anger? tears, silence and sometimes yelling
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? cabbage patch doll and those dogs (can't think of the name)
17. What is your favorite season? summer, love camping, love being outside!!!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? of course!20. Who is the most likely to respond? ??? I also posted on blog, so who knows
21. Who is least likely to respond? ?????
22. Living arrangements? House in Herriman
23. When was the last time you cried? 3 days ago!!! Thinking about a friend that lost her little girl at 11 months
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and some clothes that need to be put away
25. What friend have you had the longest that you sent this email to? Ary
26. What did you do last night? went on a date with hubby, it was a blast
27. What are you most afraid of SNAKES, SPIDERS, FROGS, ETC? Spiders
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Yorkie
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 1
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? roses
Next
Dated outside your race?: no, but would not have been opposed to it
Given a hickey?: yes
Dated your good friend/best friend?: yes
Sung in the shower?: yes
Spit in someones drink?: no, and that is nasty, however at a restaurant I did work with a girl that would do that to people who were rude. I should have told someone, but I was young, and scared!!
Dumped someone?: no
Opened your Christmas presents early?: yes
Peed outside?: yes, in the mountains
Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times?: no
Had more than five REAL bf/gf?: no
Ran through the sprinklers naked?:NO
Ate food that fell on the floor?: Only if it was in my house, on public floor, NEVER!
Mooned somebody?: yes, it was in the Taskers backyard, we would all line up against the chain fence and moon the cars that drove by. HA HA HA
Been on stage?: no
Made someone cry?: yes, not a good thing.
Been in a parade?: no
Drank beer?: no desire
Been on a plane?: yes
Been on a cruise?: yes
Gotten piercings?: ears, but no longer
Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?: yes
Laughed so hard it hurt?: many times .... so hard I almost peed my pants quite often. i love to laugh.
Tripped on your own feet?: yes
Cried yourself to sleep?: yes
Cried in public?: yes ... the other day in Costco. It was a bit embarrassing, but when something is sad, what can you do.
Thrown up in public?: no
Given anyone a bath: All the time, my kids. And old folks when I was a CNA (not the best experience.)
Smoked: nope
Bungee Jumped: no
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: nope
Broken a bone: my pointer finger in 6th grade. Jason Butts threw a ball at me cause we were singing New Kids On The Block. Still remember.
Played truth or dare: yes
Been in a police car: yes, With jake often. LOVE LOVE LOVE ride alongs
Come close to dying: Never
Been in a sauna: yes
Been in a hot tub: lots of times, one day I will have one
Fallen asleep in school: I don't think so
Cried when someone died: yes, I don't handle death very well. I will look at the obituaries and cry when I don't even know the person. I guess I am tender hearted??
Fell off your chair: yes
Saved e-mails: yes
Done something you regret?: yes, I think we all have!!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love reading those! also, where did Jake get that photo studio like thing? We need one too! See you tonight maybe!
hey, you almost died when you had marshall.
love alison
They were pound puppies :-) And I totally forgot about mooning in the backyard. Those were the days of care-free eh? :-)
That is funny!! I had to laugh about the mooning thing, you still make me laugh!! And i remember those pound puppies too, they sure were cute!
Post a Comment